UK 49’s Teatime Results
The guidelines below have been gathered together in consultation with the betting industry and stand for the rules you will find in most betting on shops. However, some bookies rules do vary. You are therefore advised to check on with your betting shop or merchant before making a bet on your guess.
- The utmost payout to a customer or group/syndicate of customers, performing together, who have supported the same blend/combo of choices including betting from the same source, is really as viewed in the shop where the bet was placed on someone’s 49’s draw.
- 49’s draw bets are accepted up to the official begin time broadcast on SIS.
- When a timed or named draw is chosen, however, the bet is accepted once the corresponding day’s draw has taken place (if any). Single Bets are going to be settled on the primary draw to require place once the bet has been accepted, in spite of the draw name or time appointive on the slip.
- When no draw or an incorrect draw occurs the bet can count for succeeding consecutive draw(s) to require place once the bet has been accepted.
- When over one draw is chosen, the bets are going to be settled on succeeding actual named or timed consecutive draws after the bet has been accepted.
- If for any reason a draw doesn’t occur, bets can represent succeeding offered 49’s draw with consumers consent.
- 49’s bets could also be placed on commonplace gambling slips.
- All bets are going to be deemed to get on the ‘6 range Draw’ unless otherwise expressed.
- 49’s bets won’t qualify for consolations or bonuses if placed on various specials e.g. ‘Lucky 15s’. whenever the entire numbers are chosen exceed 5 on any bet, it’ll be settled as a series of ‘five correct’ bets with the stake doled out.
- Multiple bets on one/single 49’s draw are accepted. 49’s bets cannot be combined with the other gambling event, nor others can be combined in accumulative bets. undecipherable or unknown figures are going to be treated as void with the bet reduced consequently.
- Odds can apply for the valid numbers solely. To Illustrate, if a game on ‘3 ranges correct’ section contains 2 numbers and a void number, this bet is going to be settled on the percentages applicable to the ‘2 numbers correct’ section.
- In ’49’s Bingo’ bets whenever under nine numbers chosen, or an incorrect range is chosen, or a similar range is chosen more than once, or wherever figures area unit is undecipherable, bets are going to be void.
- In ’49’s Bingo’ bets the ‘Booster’ ball doesn’t count. Special bets offered on a ’49’s’ draw might not be combined with different bets from a similar ’49’s’ draw.
- Rules of the individual gambling outlets or merchants can apply to any of the things not included in these rules.
UK 49’s lottery takes place two times a day(Teatime and Lunchtime). Lotto balls marked with numbers ranging from 1-49 gets us Teatime results(and Lunchtime results). The result comes in a format of six numbers with a booster or bonus ball, some prefer to call it Booster Number.
We will successfully broadcast only Teatime Results every day with no faults in broadcasting. We also provide opportunities and resources to our sole subscribers with their interest in the game.